Our Professional Services and Additional Services include:
- Day and night attention every day of the year.
- Trained staff to organise funeral for city, country, interstate or repatriation overseas.
- Liaise with Clergy or Civil Celebrant and co-ordinate requirements.
- Organise Church/Chapel venue for funeral service.
- Facilities and staff to effect movement from home or hospital to our mortuary at any hour of the day or night.
- Advise upon and necessary completion of the many aspects of funeral matters and problems.
- Liaise with organist/singers etc. as may be required for service.
- Private arrangement facilities.
A wide selection of caskets and coffins to satisfy any personal wish.
- Procurement of necessary Burial Certificate from Doctor or Hospital.
- Obtaining of necessary Cremation Certificate and arranging Statutory Certificate from a
specially qualified Practitioner or State Coroner’s Office.
- Arranging with Crematorium or Cemetery for reservation of time and grave requirements.
- Use of our premises for Funeral Service, viewing, catering etc.
- Fulfilling any usual wishes concerning Lodge, R.S.L. etc.
- Completion of registration with Government Register, arranging for one or more certified
copies if required.
- Preparing and inserting notices in press (city, suburban, country or interstate) and radio
- Ordering floral tribute for family.
- Receiving and careful handling of floral tributes at Service.
- Displaying of floral tributes at Cemetery or Crematorium and collection of cards.
- Arranging for limousines or coaches when required.
- Provision of Australian Flag where appropriate.
- Experienced Funeral Director with trained courteous staff for constant attention
- Modern Funeral vehicles.
- Removable and suitable mounting of Crucifix when desired by family.
- Full advice given and guidance on all matters concerning funerals, funeral procedures and funeral costs.
- All catering requirements including organising suitable venue for after-service catering.
- Full mortuary preparation of deceased.